I’m Conny, mother, grandmother, former grammar school teacher, QHHT practitioner and spiritual coach. My entire life, I’ve had a deep love of what makes us tick within, and had an overwhelming desire to support fellow human beings, helping them to discover and use their innate personal resources, talents and strengths.
For several decades, I taught English at a grammar school just outside Vienna. I had great passion for teaching and coaching my students and seeing how they develop their skills in not only acquiring a new language – English – but also at how these skills were key in opening up new avenues and horizons for them. In a similar way, I am just as passionate in my coaching, helping my clients to live a better life having discovered their own personal best whether in terms of their talents or approach to life.
I have been confronted with challenging situations throughout my life. I have continually been working on myself and have been supported by coaches and spiritual masters who have shown me possibilities I would not have been able to find nor even have dreamed of realizing alone.
As a QHHT Practitioner and spiritual coach, I bring my own experiences to bear in drawing out my clients’ strengths at a spiritual level, without neglecting their unconscious selves – their self-limiting inner voice – which can work against change in their lives.
I have empathy and deep skills in bringing out the best in people. By penetrating into a person’s deep-rooted, nagging insecurities and fears, I am able to guide them to overcome them through constructive dialogue, and empower them live balanced lives taking them on paths they never thought possible.
It would give me great pleasure to provide you with support and help you achieve your own positive change in life by drawing on my varied and extensive background – both on my personal and professional experience. I use tried and tested approaches, to help you to positive change. Whether you’re seeking to overcome a particularly stressful or difficult emotional period in your life, such as illness or loss, or need clarity to move onwards to new ventures and paths, I am here to accompany you on your new journey.
From a Mentor…
Conny’s ability to be one who is trusted with immediate first response is renowned. There is strategic advantage in seeing things from a different perspective than most, and in bringing an inner relaxed, mellow harmony that inspires others to become and remain respectful of others–including those very different from themselves. Conny has a divine gift for providing a flow of intuitive information in ways that bring people into harmonic accord and inner balance, while releasing that which need no longer remain.”
Cynthia Sue Larson, bestselling author, quantum physicist
Methods & Professional Education & Experience
- Level 3 QHHT practitioner, Conny holds the highest level of training in this method, which is known as the Level 3. Here the practitioner’s skills are evaluated to the highest array of criteria. She is Austria’s first and only Level 3 Practitioner
- Matrix Energetics: practitioner training with Dr.Richard Bartlett and Melissa Joy
- Transformation workshops with Lee Harris
- Advanced meditation workshops with Dr. Joe Dispenza for enhancing personal consciousness
- Trainings with Dr. Jean Houston for enhancing human potential
- Student and member of Paramahansa Yogananda’s Self Realization Fellowship
- Student of the Seth Material with Rick Stack
- Christallin therapy training with Drs Joy and Roy Martina
- Psycho-Infomatiologist after Prof. Albert Ignatenko
- Healing Codes and “Family to Family Program“ training with Dr. Alex Lloyd
- Quantum Healing with Dr.Jörg Tacke
- Organisational consultant and Coaching training with ÖAGG (Österreichischer Arbeitskreis für Gruppentherapie und Gruppendynamik)
Feng Shui Master and affiliated partner with Feng Shui Research Center Canada: www.klassisches-fengshui.at.
Feng Shui teacher
University of Vienna: teacher training for teaching English and Russian as a foreign language.
Professional career as a teacher at BG Schwechat for 25 years.